- Prep Time: 1 h 15 m
- Calories: 305 kcal
/ Quick Bread
/ Carrot Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease silicone muffin cups with coconut oil.
- Mix oat flour, chickpea flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mix apple butter, honey, and eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Stir apple butter mixture into the oat flour mixture. Fold carrots, apples, coconut, raisins, and walnuts into the batter.
- Divide muffin batter evenly among muffin cups, filling them almost to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool completely before unmolding, about 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like