/ World Cuisine
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour and salt and add to butter mixture. Stir well.
- Chop almonds to very fine pieces and stir into mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets about 5 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- As soon as cookies are cool enough to handle, roll each one around the handle of a wooden spoon or pencil. If cookies become too brittle, reheat for a few seconds.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like