- In a large bowl place 2 cups water and butter or margarine. Microwave about 2 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix 1 cup sugar and eggs.
- In a separate cup, microwave 1/2 cup water for 30 seconds. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and dissolve yeast in this.
- Mix butter water and sugar and eggs mixture together; add salt. Mix in yeast water. Stir in 7 to 7 1/2 cups flour. Mix well and let rise in the refrigerator overnight, covered.
- When ready to use, dump onto floured surface (DO NOT PUNCH DOWN!) and let warm to room temperature. LIGHTLY KNEAD! Only work in enough extra flour to handle.
- Shape into rolls and place on greased sheet(s). Let rest 30 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F (205 degrees C) oven until tops are golden. Brush with oil or butter immediately out of the oven.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like