- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 373 kcal
/ Main Dish
/ Fried Rice
- In a saucepan bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in butter and season with salt to taste. Set chicken aside.
- Transfer cooked rice to the skillet in which the chicken was cooked, stirring to brown.
- In a separate skillet, scramble eggs.
- To the rice add chicken, mushrooms, green onions, eggs and soy sauce to taste.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like