- Prep Time: 1 h 30 m
- Calories: 422 kcal
/ Main Dish
/ Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place pork chops in the skillet, and brown about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
- Arrange pork chops in a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, season with brown sugar mixture, and cover with tomato sauce. Pour water into the baking dish.
- Cover, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
No Ratings Yet
You may also like