- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place pork sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Place the celery and onions in the saucepan, and slowly cook and stir until tender.
- Mix together the sausage, celery, onions, bread, sage, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour the eggs and chicken broth into the mixture. Use more broth if needed. The stuffing should be moist, not mushy.
- Press the mixture into the baking dish. Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the top is brown and crisp.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like