- Prep Time: 2 h 10 m
- Calories: 843 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Breasts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Lay chicken breasts in the bottom of the pan and place a piece of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup combine soup with sherry. Pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing and melted butter; spread over chicken.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 60 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like