- Prep Time: 1 h 25 m
- Calories: 641 kcal
/ Specialty Desserts
/ Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, whip together eggs and sugar. Mix in milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Whip until smooth.
- Arrange bread cubes in a medium baking dish, and top with golden raisins. Cover with the whipped mixture. Allow the bread to become saturated with the mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
- To make the sauce, mix sugar, butter and corn syrup in a medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat when thoroughly blended, and whisk in the whiskey. Serve warm over bread pudding.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like