- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 270 kcal
/ Vegetable Main Dishes
/ Potato Pancakes
/ Avocado Salad
- Fill a saucepan with 1/2-inch water and bring to a boil. Add Brussels sprouts, cover, and cook until easily pierced with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-low heat until melted. Add almonds and garlic clove; cook and stir until lightly toasted, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and discard garlic clove.
- Stir lemon zest, salt, and pepper into almonds; add to bowl of Brussels sprouts.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add bread crumbs; stir until evenly coated and golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Add to bowl of Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over Brussels sprouts; toss to combine.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like