- Prep Time: 8 h 25 m
- Calories: 344 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
/ Campbell's Kitchen
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it's well browned on all sides.
- Stir the soup, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the pork and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the pork is fork-tender.
- Remove the pork from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes. Using 2 forks, shred the pork. Return the pork to the cooker.
- Divide the pork and sauce mixture among the rolls.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like