/ Spice Cake
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter or margarine and sugar. Add the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour and spices. Blend these dry ingredients into the sugar mixture.
- Dissolve the soda in the sour milk, and add to the batter.
- Grate the chocolate, and add to the batter.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 8 inch round pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until done.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like