/ Side Dish
/ Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish, mix together the bacon, soup, water chestnuts, milk, green beans and pinch of black pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir and top with French fried onions. Bake for 5 additional minutes or until onions are golden brown.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like