- Prep Time: 1 h 15 m
- Calories: 340 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Strawberry Desserts
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spread about half of the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Spread the strawberry preserves in an even layer over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top the preserves with the remaining half of the cream cheese filling.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like