- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 441 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
/ Ball Park Buns
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small pan, heat olive oil on medium-low heat.
- Saute crushed garlic in olive oil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Split each bun in half and brush with olive oil and garlic mix. Top with salt and pepper.
- In a large baking pan, lightly toast the buns in preheated oven, oiled side up, for 3 to 5 minutes and then remove.
- Heat oven to broil.
- Mix together diced tomatoes, onions, basil and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella and shredded Parmesan over each bun half. Place in oven for 5 to 7 minutes till cheese melts and starts to brown. Remove from oven.
- Evenly sprinkle the diced tomato mix over each bun half.
- Top with balsamic glaze or serve with side of marinara for dipping.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like