- Prep Time: 1 h 35 m
- Calories: 387 kcal
/ Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, and milk together in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until the cheese is completely melted and the liquid is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spread hash brown potatoes into a casserole dish; pour soup mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges begin to brown, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the dish; let the cheese melt as the dish cools slightly before serving, about 10 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like