- Prep Time: 25 m
- Calories: 84 kcal
/ Side Dish
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush eggplant slices on one side with olive oil; arrange onto a baking sheet with oiled side facing up.
- Cook eggplant under broiler until lightly browned, about 5 minutes; remove from oven.
- Turn oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Turn slices and brush other side with olive oil. Sprinkle feta cheese over eggplant.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the eggplant is soft, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle basil over the eggplant slices and serve hot.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like