- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 524 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Chicken Legs
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 4 large sheets of aluminum foil, about 12x18 inches.
- Arrange 2 chicken drumsticks and an ear of corn in the center of each sheet of foil. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle corn with melted butter.
- Spoon barbeque sauce over chicken.
- Divide pinto beans evenly over each portion.
- Fold the foil around the chicken and corn and loosely seal the edges. Transfer foil packets to a baking dish.
- Bake chicken until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
No Ratings Yet
You may also like