- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 249 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Nuts And Seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine honey, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small saucepan; bring to boil. Cook and stir until butter is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Place cashews in a large bowl; pour honey mixture over cashews. Stir to thoroughly coat. Spread coated cashews on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cashews are glazed and very lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cashews for about 20 minutes; transfer to a bowl.
- Mix sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a bowl; sprinkle over cashews. Stir to coat evenly.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like