- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 268 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Nuts And Seeds
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in a cold oven.
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake almonds, stirring occasionally, until light tan and fragrant, 12 to 15 minutes. The nuts will continue to cook after removing from oven.
- Meanwhile, mix sugar and salt together in a small bowl; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- Stir honey, water, and almond oil together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add almonds; cook and stir until almonds have absorbed all the liquid, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer coated almonds to the large bowl sprinkled with sugar mixture. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over almonds; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread almonds onto waxed paper to cool completely. Store at room temperature in a tightly covered container or plastic bag.
1.5 average vote / 2 people vote.
You may also like