- Prep Time: 25 m
- Calories: 289 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Whisk eggs, milk, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Place each American cheese slice between two pieces of bread to assemble 6 sandwiches.
- Dip both sides of each sandwich in egg mixture.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Place dipped sandwiches in the hot frying pan; cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side.
5 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like