- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 565 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Nuts And Seeds
- Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Beat egg whites until foamy in a large glass or metal mixing bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- Mix the pecan halves into the egg white.
- Stir the white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; add to the pecan and egg white mixture and stir.
- Coat the bottom of a jelly roll pan with the softened butter.
- Spread the pecan mixture in an even layer in the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, turning occasionally, 45 to 60 minutes.
5 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like