- Place eggs in a large saucepan and completely cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and chill.
- In a 9x13 inch dish, layer the lettuce, onion, water chestnuts and peas.
- In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise, sugar, seasoned salt and garlic powder. Mix until smooth. Spread over the top evenly over the top of the peas. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Peel and chop hard-cooked eggs.
- Remove salad from refrigerator and top with the bacon, eggs and tomato. Serve.
5 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like