- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12x15-inch baking dish.
- Mix 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, and salt in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry cutter until crust mixture resembles crumbs. Pat crust evenly into bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, 1/3 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup flour, white sugar, 2 teaspoons lime peel, baking powder, and food coloring in a bowl; pour over the crust.
- Return baking dish to oven; bake until filling is set, about 25 minutes. Cool thoroughly.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon grated lime peel to make a smooth glaze; spread evenly over cooled lime bars. Let glaze set before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like