- Prep Time: 1 h 10 m
- Calories: 263 kcal
/ Breakfast And Brunch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir oats, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pecans, and salt, together in a large bowl.
- Stir butter and honey together in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter is fully melted.
- Stir vanilla extract into the melted butter.
- Pour butter mixture over oats mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture onto 2 large baking sheets into single, even layers.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven and gently turn the granola. Continue baking until golden brown, about 10 minutes more.
- Set granola aside to cool to room temperature; transfer to a large bowl.
- Gently fold cranberries into the granola.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like