- Prep Time: 20 m
- Calories: 119 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Banana Desserts
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, no-calorie sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
- Spray banana slices on both sides with the cooking spray.
- Roll banana slices in the bread crumb mixture to coat, and arrange slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the banana slices again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like