- Prep Time: 2 h 20 m
- Calories: 117 kcal
/ World Cuisine
/ Uk And Ireland
- Combine mashed potatoes, milk, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir confectioners' sugar into potato mixture until a dough consistency is reached. Refrigerate dough until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar on a cutting board or waxed paper.
- Roll dough into a large rectangular shape on prepared surface.
- Spread enough peanut butter on top layer of dough to cover.
- Roll dough into a jelly roll shape; refrigerate roll for 1 hour. Slice dough into pinwheels to serve.
3.8 average vote / 9 people vote.
You may also like