- Prep Time: 1 h 50 m
- Calories: 388 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place brown sugar into a shallow bowl; press bacon slices into brown sugar on both sides to coat.
- Lay bacon slices onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until bacon is crisp and brown sugar has formed a glaze, about 20 minutes. Remove from sheet and cool thoroughly; chop bacon and set aside.
- Whisk cream, milk, and maple syrup in a bowl until thoroughly combined; stir in candied bacon pieces.
- Pour batter into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Serve soft or pack ice cream into lidded container and freeze to harden if desired.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like