- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 6 small ramekins.
- In a bowl, mix the raspberries, peaches, lemon juice, 1/3 cup white sugar, and 1 pinch cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oats, butter, brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, vanilla, salt, and 1 pinch cinnamon.
- Fill the prepared ramekins with equal amounts of the raspberry and peach mixture, and top with equal amounts of the oats mixture. Arrange the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until crisp and golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like