- Prep Time: 2 h 25 m
- Calories: 240 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Banana Desserts
- Freeze banana halves for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each frozen banana half with crescent roll dough until each is completely covered; arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 14 minutes.
- Place each wrapped banana in a serving dish and top with 1 scoop ice cream, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, and 1 teaspoon caramel sauce.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like