- Prep Time: 1 h 20 m
- Calories: 200 kcal
/ Broccoli Soup
/ Frostings And Icings
/ Slab Pie
- Combine vegetable oil, chili powder, oregano, garlic, onion, cumin, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken tenders, bell peppers, and onion; shake to mix.
- Marinate chicken mixture in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Spread chicken mixture onto prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until chicken is no longer pink and bell peppers soften, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro and pour lime juice over chicken mixture; toss to distribute.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like