- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Allow cake to cool on wire rack.
- Poke holes on top of cake. Puree thawed strawberries with juice in a blender or food processor and spoon over top of baked cake.
- To Make Topping: Prepare pudding mix as directed on package using one cup of milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture and spread over cake. Arrange strawberries on top of cake, if desired.
- Refrigerate cake for at least 4 hours before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like