- 3 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cantaloupe, lemon juice, sugar, flour, 2 tablespoons melted butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Transfer to a 9 inch square baking dish, and spread the dry cake mix evenly over the top. Drizzle the remaining melted butter over the cake mix.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
cantaloupe crunch, Crisps and Crumbles recipe