- Prep Time: 20 m
- Calories: 372 kcal
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix the cornmeal, salt and pepper. Dip the catfish in the cornmeal mixture; coating well.
- Place catfish on a flat, greased baking sheet. Pour the oil over the fish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until catfish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with pecans toward the end of the cooking period.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like