- Prep Time: 25 m
- Calories: 367 kcal
- In a small saucepan, bring the 2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in the rice and return to a boil; reduce the heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender and the water is absorbed.
- Using a very sharp knife, cut the catfish into 3/4 inch pieces; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the tomatoes (with juices), dried onions, bouillon granules, dried oregano, garlic powder and hot-pepper sauce; bring to a boil and stir in the catfish pieces.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and is opaque all the way through.
- Serve the fish mixture over the rice.
5 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like