- 10 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix the peppers, sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until smooth. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the pepper mixture just until combined. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
habanero cookies, Drop Cookies recipe