- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cabbage and cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta and cabbage are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender.
- Combine cabbage, pasta, onions, salt, pepper and soy sauce; mix well and transfer to a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like