- 2 pounds salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/3 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Arrange salmon in the prepared baking dish. Evenly coat with sour cream. Season with white pepper and dill.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix the wine and shallot, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, until liquid is reduced by about 2 tablespoons.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend the half-and-half and flour, and stir into the wine mixture. Return the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and continue to cook and stir until thickened.
- Remove the wine and cream mixture from heat, and mix in the Dijon mustard. Pour evenly over the salmon to serve.
salmon with dijon cream sauce, Salmon Fillets recipe