- Prep Time: 10 h 15 m
- Calories: 189 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Grind rice into very fine, cornmeal-sized pieces using a blender or coffee grinder.
- Transfer ground rice to a medium bowl, pour warm water on top, and drop in cinnamon sticks. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks. Place mixture back in the blender and puree until as smooth as possible.
- Line a sieve with a couple layers of cheesecloth and strain the mixture. Squeeze cloths to extract as much flavor as possible.
- Stir in milk, sugar, and vanilla extract until sugar has dissolved. Chill completely, at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice, garnished with cinnamon.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like