- Prep Time: 1 h 25 m
- Calories: 636 kcal
/ Potato Salad
/ Creamy Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Add whole potatoes to large pot of boiling, salted water. Boil for 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove potatoes from the water and set aside to cool.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Peel and cube cooled potatoes, and transfer to a large bowl. Add onion, mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper, and mix together with the potatoes.
- Place mixture in a lightly oiled 9x11 inch baking dish. Top with the crumbled bacon and the olives. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
3.3 average vote / 10 people vote.
You may also like