- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 500 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
/ Barilla Canada
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (215 C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Place pasta on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Season eggplant with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast eggplant in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown, then remove from the oven and cool down.
- Combine basil, pine nuts, salt and pepper in a blender, pulse for 5 seconds.
- Drizzle in remaining 6 tablespoons olive oil then add ice cubes and puree.
- Remove pesto from the blender and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add lemon juice, pasta, and eggplant to pesto, toss to combine.
- Top with shredded Parmigiano cheese before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like