- Prep Time: 2 h
- Calories: 861 kcal
/ Main Dish
/ Savory Pies
/ Pot Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, cook bay leaf, oregano, onions and mushrooms in olive oil until soft. Stir in garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and meat.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes, or until meat starts to brown. Pour in wine. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Place in pie dish, sprinkle with parsley, and cover with pastry. Brush with egg whites.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
1 average vote / 3 people vote.
You may also like