- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice beef into very thin strips.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, soy sauce, sugar and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
- In a large skillet, over medium/high heat, saute the beef strips until browned and juices evaporate.
- Stir broccoli and cornstarch mixture into meat. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring frequently. Serve over the cooked rice.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like