- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 211 kcal
/ Nut Desserts
/ Pecan Desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, confectioners' sugar, and butter together in a bowl; press into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk, toffee baking bits, pecans, and egg together in a bowl; pour over hot crust.
- Bake in the oven until browned and bubbling, about 25 more minutes. Cool before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like