- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 178 kcal
/ Thumbprint Cookies
- Combine flour, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl to form a dough; stir in pecans.
- Shape dough into a large ball and refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Make an indentation with thumb in the middle of each ball, forming a 'nest'.
- Fill each nest with about 1 teaspoon chocolate chips.
- Bake nests in the preheated oven until edges are crisp (cookies will not brown), 10 to 12 minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack, about 15 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like