- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 244 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Meat And Poultry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and stir onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic until tender, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Combine chicken, Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, and onion mixture in a large bowl.
- Spray 5 phyllo sheets each with cooking spray. Stack these 5 phyllo sheets on top of each other and cut into 4 smaller squares.
- Spoon chicken mixture into each of the 4 squares; fold phyllo dough over and seal the edges. Repeat with remaining phyllo dough and chicken mixture until you have 12 filled pockets.
- Brush beaten egg on tops of filled phyllo pockets.
- Place filled phyllo pockets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like