- Prep Time: 1 h 16 m
- Calories: 122 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Apple Desserts
- Mix sugar, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Pour into the applesauce mixture; mix until a thick dough forms. Place dough in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine blackberries and tapioca in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until mixture is the consistency of a runny jam, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface; knead about 10 times. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Roll each piece to 1/4-inch thickness. Press 1 piece of rolled dough into the prepared baking dish.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Spread chocolate over dough.
- Spread blackberry mixture over the chocolate. Cover blackberry mixture with the second piece of dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Let cool before before slicing, at least 15 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like