- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 395 kcal
/ Fruit Pies
/ Rhubarb Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix white sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, egg, and vanilla in a small bowl until combined.
- Place 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and butter in another small bowl; mix until crumbly.
- Place rhubarb into pie crust. Pour white sugar mixture over the rhubarb. Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like