- Prep Time: 30 m
- Calories: 154 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Beans And Peas
- Heat refried beans in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave on high until warmed through, about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Spray both sides of each corn tortilla with cooking spray and arrange them on a wire rack.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pan-fry one side of each tortilla until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Return tortillas to wire rack, browned sides up.
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans onto the tortillas, stopping about 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese blend over refried beans.
- Carefully transfer a tortilla pizza back to the skillet, bean side up.
- Lightly fry until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute more; return tortilla pizza to wire rack. Repeat with remaining pizzas.
- Scatter tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and olives over melted cheese.
- Slice pizzas to serve.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like