- Prep Time: 23 m
- Calories: 403 kcal
/ Vegetable Main Dishes
/ Potato Pancakes
/ Salsa Verde
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk buttermilk and eggs together in a shallow dish.
- Mix flour, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, and salt together in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip zucchini sticks into the egg mixture; roll in bread crumbs to coat. Dip in the egg mixture again; reroll in bread crumbs.
- Cook breaded zucchini sticks in batches in the hot oil until golden brown, about 3 minutes per batch. Drain on a large plate lined with paper towels.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like