/ Cake Mix Cakes
- Drain the cherries reserving juice; chop cherries and reserve.
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions, adding water to the reserved cherry juice to equal the amount of liquid needed for cake mix.
- Preheat oven to box directions.
- Fold the cherries and pecans into the cake mix; stirring by hand. Pour mix into 2 round cake pans and bake in preheated oven.
- When cake has completely cooled, frost with whipped topping; serve and keep unused portions in refrigerator.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like